We are currently looking for a qualified:
Sheet Metal Estimator/Sale Representative
SMS Fabrications, Inc / Sheet Metal Specialists, LLC is an ISO 9001 certified, state of the art manufacturing company, located in Riverside, California. SMS has built its reputation around meeting and exceeding customer requirements. We are a job shop that manufactures a wide range of products including the fabrication of precision sheet metal, assembly of components, frame fabrication, guards, food and restaurant equipment, carts, hoods, tanks, ducting, signs, security equipment, etc. Materials used include stainless steel, galvanized iron, hot and cold rolled steel, copper, brass, and aluminum.
Candidates will be responsible for determining the cost of materials, labor, tooling, outside services and submit a cost estimate to the customer. In addition, they must interact with customer’s purchasing agents and engineers as well as supplier representatives when obtaining information, pricing or addressing issues.
Candidates will provide sales, marketing and merchandising of services to promote SMS’s sheet metal fabrication product sales and installation including estimating, planning, order / contract review, organizing and selling sheet metal fabrication products.
Minimum of 5 years of verifiable sheet metal fabrication experience required.
- Able to review and understand scope of work for project bid
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and processes
- Knowledge of precision metal fabrication
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings, blueprints, and details.
- Auto CAD experience is a plus
- Must be able to deliver under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Work well in team environment
- Familiar with ISO9001 certification & procedures.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Exceptional math skills.
- Understanding of MRP/ERP systems.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and goal orientated.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission and bonus with health insurance, dental, 401k, paid vacation, holiday pay.
Proudly serving our Customers for 23 Years!
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
ALL applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, undergo drug screening, background check, and be eligible to work in United States (E-Verify)
Submit resumes to: email@example.com